Booking Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of 10% of the total guiding / course fee is required to confirm the booking with MountainZ.
- Deposits will be refunded less a £10 booking charge if the booking is cancelled more than 4 weeks (28 days) before the start of the course.
- The balance of fee is due for payment 4 weeks (28 days) before course/guiding commencement. If fees are not received by then MountainZ has no obligation to hold your reservation.
- In the event of late cancellation up to 2 weeks (14 days) before commencement MountainZ will refund 50% of the total fee; thereafter no refunds can be made. Cancellation insurance cover is recommended to all clients.
- In the unlikely event that MountainZ has to cancel then all monies paid to MountainZ will be refunded.
- In the event that the day’s activity is totally curtailed by the weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond the control of MountainZ then an alternative activity or date will be ensured if at all possible. A refund will be considered under certain circumstances for which the day was curtailed.
- Whilst MountainZ ensures a high professional standard of service, care and safety of all clients; one must be aware that participation in mountaineering activities involves an acceptance of objective risk and of responsibility for the consequences of one’s own actions.
- MountainZ has the right to exclude a client or change or adapt the activities undertaken if it is felt that the client may endanger the safety or success of the rest of the party. No refund will be made to the individual/s concerned.
- MountainZ makes every effort to fulfill people’s personal aspirations but will only do so if it is safe to do so. Mountaineering is a dangerous activity and a life is worth more than a route or a summit!